Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reflection post

In the beginning of the year I always had negative remarks towards my work. For example: this isn't good enough, it doesn't look right, I don't want to do this, etc. I learned that I must be patient and positive. While doing that my work will be more complete and satisfying to myself. I learned that everyone's artist abilities are different and that my perception and drawing of something will never be the same as someone else and therefore I cannot be mad at myself for my work not being the best of the class. No ones artwork is better than another's because we all perceive things differently. I am glad I took creative arts because not only did I draw realistic pictures, play with clay, and make sculptures, I also learned important life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment